PACKA-CHING appoints entrepreneurs from level 1 BEE owned SMEs in the recycling industry to own and run a vehicle and trailer unit in areas where we operate. Individuals are selected according to strict criteria in the identified launch areas.
This process is managed by Raizcorp, entrepreneur incubation experts.
An appointed entrepreneur must employ five new individuals in his business to work at PACKA-CHING, increasing the job creation opportunities in the South African recycling industry.
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- You must have a matric-level qualification
- Your business must be Level 1 BEE (in other words, 51% black owned)
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cell phone, access to a computer and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport and have a valid driver’s licence
- You must have a registered business currently operating in the waste industry
- You must agree to a criminal check
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please click on the link below :
Successfully appointed entrepreneurs are awarded a “business-in-a-box” with a vehicle, trailer and all the equipment necessary to run a successful PACKA-CHING unit.
The vehicle is paid back in monthly installments beginning after six months of operation, ensuring that the entrepreneur can take ownership of this asset once repayments are complete.
The following is included in the PACKA-CHING “business-in-a-box”: